If you follow these simple steps to restore your property the claim process experience will be a little less stressful.
- After every storm with damaging wind or hail call Arrington Roofing for a FREE inspection.
- Call your Insurance Agent to start the claim process if there is enough damage.
- The Insurance Company Adjuster will call to set up a meeting at your property.
- Call Arrington Roofing to meet you and the adjuster to inspect the property together.
- You will then receive a check for a portion of the total claim amount.
- If you have a mortgage company this check may be payable to you and the mortgage company. Call your mortgage company to find out their procedures for processing the check and repairing your property.
- Once your first check is received and is valid for deposit start the repairs or replacement work on your property.
- During the construction process, additional damage may be discovered and supplemental requests should be made to the insurance company.
- Upon completion and acceptance from you all of our work, Arrington Roofing will final invoice the insurance company.\
- Upon your receipt of final payment notify Arrington Roofing your final payment is ready to be picked up.
- Upon receiving payment in full, Arrington Roofing will send you all warranties and a paid-in-full invoice.
The post Hail and Storm Damage Claim Process appeared first on Arrington Roofing.